Re: Improving FCFS daemon

From: Schanzenbach, Martin
Subject: Re: Improving FCFS daemon
Date: Sat, 15 May 2021 18:49:39 +0000

Hi Alessio,

thanks for the work. I can search for names just fine. Adding them seems to
work but the service then
crashes in all cases (error, success) at gnunet-namestore-fcfsd.c:326.
Maybe you can try running gdb on it and reproduce? As I said the service (when
started through arm)
probably works just fine as it instantly restarts, but the JSON response does
not work for me.

The idea that names can searched makes sense for large databases. The
customizable html pages are great.

Thanks and BR
Martin