Re: Improving FCFS daemon

From: Alessio Vanni
Subject: Re: Improving FCFS daemon
Date: Sun, 16 May 2021 23:13:58 +0200

Alessio Vanni <vannilla@firemail.cc> writes:

> Huh, that's strange. Admittedly, I didn't properly test successful
> insertions, but I didn't get any crash on errors.
> I'll check it out.

I pushed a fix for this.
It was indeed because I had forgotten to put terminating NULL values in
the `make_json' function calls.

> I'll add a section in the handbook after fixing the crash.

I also pushed a draft of a section dedicated to FCFSD.
It was placed under GNS, as it's probably more appropriate.

I tried to be as informative as possible; please do provide feedback.

Thanks,
A.V.