Compiling in OpenBSD: cannot find libsodium

From: anoduck
Subject: Compiling in OpenBSD: cannot find libsodium
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 02:25:23 +0000

During the `/configure --prefix=$GNUNET_PREFIX/..` command, configure cannot not locate libsodium. Libsodium is located in `/usr/local/lib/libsodium.so.24.0` which is the same as the gnunet prefix. I tried using `--with-libsodium=/usr/local/lib` which didn't work, then I tried using the `--ldflags` which didn't work, and I also tried using `-L` that didn't work. I cannot remember how I should reference the location of the sodium library to successfully achieve setup for compilation.

Thanks,
anoduck

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.