Re: Open questions regarding new messenger and secushare and organizatio

From: Tobias Platen
Subject: Re: Open questions regarding new messenger and secushare and organization Was: Make GNUnet Great Again
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 17:59:15 +0200

First I moved to config files to the right place,
then I ran "gnunet-arm -s". So I have to update the
config files to remove the UNIXONLY stuff.

sudo mv ./share/gnunet-secushare/config.d/multicast.conf
/usr/local/share/gnunet/config.d
sudo mv ./share/gnunet-secushare/config.d/psycstore.conf
/usr/local/share/gnunet/config.d
sudo mv ./share/gnunet-secushare/config.d/psyc.conf
/usr/local/share/gnunet/config.d
sudo mv ./share/gnunet-secushare/config.d/social.conf
/usr/local/share/gnunet/config.d

sudo mv ./lib/gnunet-secushare/libexec/gnunet-service-multicast
/usr/local/lib/gnunet/libexec/
sudo mv ./lib/gnunet-secushare/libexec/gnunet-service-psycstore
/usr/local/lib/gnunet/libexec/
sudo mv ./lib/gnunet-secushare/libexec/gnunet-service-psyc
/usr/local/lib/gnunet/libexec/
sudo mv ./lib/gnunet-secushare/libexec/gnunet-service-social
/usr/local/lib/gnunet/libexec/

2021-09-23T17:55:53.349364+0200 util-2309 WARNING Unknown or malformed
directive 'UNIXONLY' in line 9
2021-09-23T17:55:53.349429+0200 gnunet-arm-2309 ERROR Failed to parse
configuration file `/usr/local/share/gnunet/config.d/multicast.conf'
2021-09-23T17:55:53.349478+0200 util-2309 WARNING Failed to load base
configuration from '(null)'
2021-09-23T17:55:53.349494+0200 gnunet-arm-2309 ERROR Malformed
configuration. Exiting ...