Patch for GNUnet documentation

From: Yujiri
Subject: Patch for GNUnet documentation
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2021 21:18:53 +0000

I found a couple of typographical errors in the GNUnet handbook and have
attached a patch. Please forgive any failure to follow protocols as this is my
first time using git format-patch ;)

There is another documentation issue I wanted to mention, which I didn't create
a patch for because I'm not sure exactly what to do about it. I was going to
run the unit tests before patching, even though it's just documentation, but
the instructions in the README under Hacking GNUnet say to begin with
./configure, but there is no ./configure. This could be a misunderstanding on
my part but I believe the instructions should be clearer if so.