ReclaimID and MediaGoblin OpenID Plugin

From: Tobias Platen
Subject: ReclaimID and MediaGoblin OpenID Plugin
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2021 19:01:48 +0100

Hello, I want to use ReclaimID with the MediaGoblins OpenID Plugin and
I was able to get the OpenID plugin working as well as GNUnet and the
Firefox extension. If I enter ui:reclaim in the browser, I can create
Identities, but in GMG there is no way to use those identites. The
GNUnet documentation at [1] seems to be unclear for me, it does not
state how to integrate with websites. I have screenshots of my
experiment at [3] and [4].

[1] https://docs.gnunet.org/handbook/gnunet.html#OpenID-Connect
[2] http://platen-software.de/tobias/tmp/mediagoblin.png
[3] http://platen-software.de/tobias/tmp/reclaimid.png