Re: Using GNUnet API for distributed database in an app

From: Maxime Devos
Subject: Re: Using GNUnet API for distributed database in an app
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2021 16:41:11 +0000

Prayank via Mailinglist for GNUnet developers schreef op wo 15-12-2021
om 06:35 [+0100]:
> Is this the only documentation for APIs https://rest.gnunet.org/ ? Or
> there are any other examples, tutorials etc.? Is there any project
> which uses GNUnet API to achieve something similar? Any other
> suggestions?

GNUnet has a reference manual, a C tutorial and doxygen documentation
at <https://docs.gnunet.org/>, each documenting GNUnet's APIs in their
own way (though only the C API and REST API; the Scheme, Java, Nim and
Python bindings are elsewhere, and they support less than the C API).

E.g., here's some documentation on the GET operation of the DHT:

<https://docs.gnunet.org/handbook/gnunet.html#GET>

I thought GNUNET_DHT_get_start was documented but I cannot find it
anymore ...

Greetings,
Maxime.