Problem with sharing files

From: TheJackiMonster
Subject: Problem with sharing files
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 14:55:38 +0100

Hey,

I'm currently working on the implementation of file sharing via GNUnet-
FS service in the messenger-gtk application. But only the callback from
uploading gets called only once with 0/N bytes uploaded and after some
time the following warning shows up multiple times:

   ERROR Request 0x5590f0f01830 of type 94 at head of datastore queue
   for more than 1 m

I've also thought this would be caused by some implementation issue on
application side. So I checked using cadet-gtk which worked in the past
already (it fails similarly) and even gnunet-fs-gtk provides the same
problem. The upload starts but it does not proceed.

Maybe someone working on the datastore or FS service knows more details
about this or how this could be fixed?

Happy hacking
Jacki