Using some GPL comments in GFDL documentation

From: Maxime Devos
Subject: Using some GPL comments in GFDL documentation
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2022 15:44:52 +0100

Hi,

Some documentation I've been writing for Scheme-GNUnet (GNUnet-
Scheme?) (GFDL1.3+, no invariant sections) is based on comments in
src/include/gnunet_mq_lib.h, but that C header is GPL3+ licensed.  Do I
have permission to use it in the GFDL1.3+ documentation (see
attachement)?

More specifically, I've adapted the comments on
GNUNET_MQ_PriorityPreferences, see attachement.

Greetings,
Maxime.