Re: LSD0004 call for reviews

From: Schanzenbach, Martin
Subject: Re: LSD0004 call for reviews
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2022 10:28:35 +0000

Thank you very much Maxime. I will look into the feedback this week.

Just a side note: LSD0004 (the DHT) ist still in a very early, rough state.
LSD0001 (GNS) is what is currently in the final stages and needs some fresh
eyes before
submission, if you are interested. :)

Anyway. As soon as I have the time I will address the feedback below.

Thanks!
Martin