Re: gnunet-rest-server shutdown issues

From: Schanzenbach, Martin
Subject: Re: gnunet-rest-server shutdown issues
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 21:06:50 +0000

Did the output "Shutting down..." appear before or after the normal
shutdown trigger (ctrl-c or gnunet-arm -e)?
If it appeared with the normal shutdown, then I really don't know.
According to the pkill log there is another select happening before the SIGKILL,
but I cannot see where this is coming from. The cleanup logic looks ok.

If the log message appears after the SIGKILL then I need to investigate a bit
further,
but it may be a signal handler issue.

BR