Re: Attacking the documentation monster

From: Schanzenbach, Martin
Subject: Re: Attacking the documentation monster
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 17:01:40 +0000

Hi,

I was wondering if you had started with sphinx/rtd for the handbook already?
If not, I have played around with it today and already have migrated some text
and could commit it to gnunet.git or a new repo.
That would allow anyone to play around and add content.
But if you are already further, I would stop and not do that :)

BR
Martin