Re: SSH Trouble

From: Willow Liquorice
Subject: Re: SSH Trouble
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 20:40:43 +0100

That worked, I was able to push one of my branches (dev/willow/gnunet_temp). The commit messages aren't formatted properly, and might need squashing before merging in, but it is a worthwhile test.

I'm still getting weird locale errors, too. I don't think they're getting in the way of pushing things, but they do clutter up the log (which I've attached). Would that be a problem on my end or yours? This is my locale output:

LANG=en_GB.UTF-8
LANGUAGE=en_GB:en
LC_CTYPE="en_GB.UTF-8"
LC_NUMERIC=en_GB.UTF-8