Re: gnunet-go R5N

From: Maxime Devos
Subject: Re: gnunet-go R5N
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 15:20:18 +0200

On 18-08-2022 15:10, Bernd Fix wrote:

A new version (v0.1.32) of gnunet-go is availble at https://git.gnunet.org/gnunet-go.git that should be ready for integration tests. Some major and minor bugs have been fixed that have escaped attention before. A lot of code refactoring happened too...

The new README includes a new section on how to run tests yourself; you might try that yorself. Any feedback on problems or failures welcome.

Cheers, Bernd.

Looking at the README.md, do I understand correctly that gnunet-go listens at the usual /tmp/gnunet-system-runtime/... and that as such applications written with the C implementation of the services in mind can connect to the Go implementation?  If so, I'd like to eventually test gnunet-scheme (a (Guile) Scheme implementation of the client libraries, but not the services) against it.

Greetings,
Maxime.