Question about tracking files, and Doxygen updates.

From: Willow Liquorice
Subject: Question about tracking files, and Doxygen updates.
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 22:41:54 +0100

Hello again,

I've put a .gitignore in doc/doxygen on my local dev/willow/doxygen, so the Doxygen output (along with other autogenerated files) doesn't get tangled up in the git history. Should .gitignore include gnunet.tag too?

I've got a good workflow for stripping redundant doc comments in Neovim. I've already put a dent in the number of warnings doxygen spits out in the day or two since I cracked it. There are notes on that workflow in contrib/warningfilter.py on my local branch.

I also hacked Makefile.am and the doxyfile to automate updating PROJECT_NUMBER, so you can look forward to that too once I've tidied up
the branch. It's a bit inelegant but it gets the job done.

Best wishes,
        Willow