Re: About GNUrl and cURL

From: Martin Schanzenbach
Subject: Re: About GNUrl and cURL
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2022 20:05:56 +0000

Excerpts from Christian Grothoff's message of 2022-09-06 21:34:45 +0200:
> On 9/6/22 14:43, madmurphy wrote:
> > Just out of curiosity, why do I get
> >
> > gstreamer:                      no
>
> You need also certain related gstreamer libraries
> (gstreamer-plugins-base or something like that) before gstreamer is
> considered "complete enough" to work for GNUnet.

I have to disagree that this is what configure.ac checks. I invite you
to investigate as well. I am at a loss as what exactly the logic
currently is. It sais "gstreamer no" for me, too, but conversation is
built with the "gst" "backend". Whatever that means. Anyway.