Doxygen Cleanup: NAT nomenclature

From: Willow Liquorice
Subject: Doxygen Cleanup: NAT nomenclature
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 23:02:35 +0100

Hello,

I've completed a first pass through the Doxygen comments and cleaned up a lot of it. Those tasks aren't done (yet, I'll bring it up on Mantis), but I've resumed organising the Doxygen groups. I'm a little confused about the group with the internal name "nat", long name "NAT testing library" or "NAT library".

The headers that define it are "gnunet_nat_service.h" and "gnunet_nat_auto_service.h", which seems to contradict the two group names. Is NAT a service or a library?

I'm not sure which of the two long names is more fitting, as the call graphs and description don't imply that it is simply for testing. Which long name is more appropriate?

        - Willow