Re: Hello from the libp2p project

From: Schanzenbach, Martin
Subject: Re: Hello from the libp2p project
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 10:38:39 +0000

Hi Max,

thanks for reaching out.
Indeed, it would be great to establish an exchange between our projects.

There are actually a few ideas floating around already in my head, but due to
lack of time there is little chance that I will take a serious myself in the
near future such as a GNS implementation on top of the libp2p DHT or an R5N
implementation for libp2p.
t3ss is currently (soon?) working on the NAT traversal functionality for our
transport layer rewrite so from what I have seen on your HP, this may also be
of interest to you and your insights valuable.

Regarding the libp2p day: I will be unable to attend unfortunately. Maybe
others can?

Best
Martin