Commit message format

From: Martin Schanzenbach
Subject: Commit message format
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2022 16:28:23 +0900

Hi,

since developers' (including me, of course) dilligence with respect to our
commit message
formats[1] has been, eh, inconsistent, I have now set a pre-receive hook
for gnunet.git which will reject your commits when pushed.
This does not affect old commits.

Please keep in mind that we also require commits to be signed,
retroactively changing the commit messages of a set of commits even
locally will be non-trivial.

Hopefully, this will improve our commit messages and ease ChangeLog
creation as well as readability of changes.

Happy hacking
Martin

[1]
https://docs.gnunet.org/developers/style.html?highlight=commit#commit-messages-and-developer-branches