Another GNUnet Project GSOC 2023 Contributor

From: Игорь Антонов
Subject: Another GNUnet Project GSOC 2023 Contributor
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 23:25:17 +0000

Hi GNUnet developers!

Just like Marshall Stone I got interested in GNUnet thanks to the GSOC program. I think it might be a very interesting project to contribute to.
I'm a first year Software Development student at South East Technological University, Carlow, Ireland.
Currently I'm in the process of trying to get the latest versions of gnunet and gnunet-gtk running on my machine. Still working on it. After downgrading sphinx and fixing some errors I compiled them both successfully, but I can't run gnunet-fs-gtk because it can't find libgnunetgtk.so.3. Gotta figure out how to fix that.
I hope if contributor's applications succeed everybody has a great summer of code. I look forward to hearing from you all and to that meeting on 2nd of April!
Kind regards,
Igor Antonow