Re: Another GNUnet Project GSOC 2023 Contributor

From: Schanzenbach, Martin
Subject: Re: Another GNUnet Project GSOC 2023 Contributor
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 09:49:25 +0100

Hi Igor,

sounds good.

Try running

$ ldconfig

or (if you have GNUnet installed in $GNUNET_PREFIX)

$ export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:$GNUNET_PREFIX

and see if that fixes the problem.

Best
Martin

Am 22.03.23 um 00:25 schrieb Игорь Антонов:
Hi GNUnet developers!

Just like Marshall Stone I got interested in GNUnet thanks to the GSOC program. I think it might be a very interesting project to contribute to. I'm a first year Software Development student at South East Technological University, Carlow, Ireland. Currently I'm in the process of trying to get the latest versions of gnunet and gnunet-gtk running on my machine. Still working on it. After downgrading sphinx and fixing some errors I compiled them both successfully, but I can't run gnunet-fs-gtk because it can't find libgnunetgtk.so.3. Gotta figure out how to fix that. I hope if contributor's applications succeed everybody has a great summer of code. I look forward to hearing from you all and to that meeting on 2nd of April!
Kind regards,
Igor Antonow