Re: GSoC 2024: gnunet-gtk gtk4 upgrade

From: Schanzenbach, Martin
Subject: Re: GSoC 2024: gnunet-gtk gtk4 upgrade
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 07:28:44 +0100

Try exporting GNUNET_PREFIX:
You may have provided "--prefix=<prefix>" to configure. If you did not, it is "/usr/local". Before you run gnunet-gtk, run:

$ export GNUNET_PREFIX=<prefix>/lib

Br

On 28.02.24 05:52, Gotam Gorabh wrote:
Hey,

I built and installed *gnunet* and *gnunet-gtk *successfully**but while testing the changes by compiling and running the binary file of gnunet-gtk (e.g. Runing ./src/fs/gnunet-fs-gtk). It gives following error.
However, the Installed binary is running successfully.

    WARNING `stat' failed on file
    `/home/firefly/gnunet-gtk/src/share/gnunet/config.d' at disk.c:836
    with error: No such file or directory
    ERROR Failed to load

`/home/firefly/gnunet-gtk/src/share/gnunet/gnunet_fs_gtk_main_window.glade':
Failed to open file
“/home/firefly/gnunet-gtk/src/share/gnunet/gnunet_fs_gtk_main_window.glade”: No
such file or directory

Should I pass any further arguments to the command line while running binary or something else?

Thanks & regards

Gotam Gorabh