gnuspeech-contact

Re: [gnuspeech-contact] Bad news

From: Simon Hill
Subject: Re: [gnuspeech-contact] Bad news
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 14:49:44 -0700

Hello Paul and Marcelo,

I am David Hill’s son and executor. I have been monitoring his email and saw your note.

Just as a head’s up, while he had prepaid for a few months of web hosting, those payments are about to run out and so his website will indeed be shutting down soon. So if you need any of the resources there, you do need to act quickly.

Best regards,
Simon Hill

Simon Hill

Begin forwarded message: