gnuspeech-contact

[gnuspeech-contact] Updated links

From: Marcelo Mat
Subject: [gnuspeech-contact] Updated links
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 10:47:59 -0300

Hello,

I noticed that the list archive contains old links.

Version 0.1.8 of gnuspeech_sa has two bug fixes (compared with 0.1.5):
https://github.com/mym-br/gnuspeech_sa
https://gitlab.com/mym-br/gnuspeech_sa

gnuspeech_sa is stable and will remain compatible with the original code.

Notes:
- gnuspeech_x is the old name of gnuspeech_sa.
- The GNUstep port is in a bad shape.
- The original code for NeXTSTEP can be executed in Previous (http://previous.alternative-system.com/index.php/source), a NeXT emulator.
- gs_editor and MonetCP are now GamaTTS:Editor.
- simple_interactive_gnuspeech, SimpleTRAcT and gs_interactive functionality is now included in GamaTTS:Editor.
- GnuspeechSASpeechDispatcherModule and sd_gnuspeech are now gama_tts_speech_dispatcher_module.
- GnuspeechOnWindows was deleted.
- GamaTTS is at: https://mym.eng.br/gama_tts.html
- I am sorry for the mess with the names.
- gnuspeech_sa now doesn't have GUI tools because I can't maintain two versions of the same program (in my free time).

Marcelo