Re: INK: The GNUstep Text Application

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: INK: The GNUstep Text Application
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 20:35:25 -0600

Fred Kiefer wrote:

 a full functional replacement for the old Edit application. If there is
> nobody to oppose this, I would like to delete Edit from our Testing
> directory, as that code really wont help anybody in writing a GNUstep
> application.

Sounds fine. I'm actually in favor of making the Testing directory into
a separate package. It makes it more apparent that you need to install
core first before compiling the tests, and gets rid of problems setting
up the configuration every time someone adds or removes a test from the
directory.