Re: INK: The GNUstep Text Application

From: Philippe C . D . Robert
Subject: Re: INK: The GNUstep Text Application
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 12:17:52 +0200

Hi,

> Perhaps Nicola could use the Ink application to write a new tutorial on
> document applications? (Telling me, how I should have done it) And

Do you want this to be added to the samples section on gnustep.net?
I think this would be nice...;-)

> Richard could explain how to define those menu entries with Gorm and
> perhaps even the window code, if we reorganize it a bit)? And finally
> Phillip could show how to define the property list for the applications
> file types (That is the magical part of the document framework
that lets
> all the parts work together in harmony) in ProjectCenter? Then
writing a
> document application in GNUstep would be pure fun.

I will definitly have a look at the NSDocument stuff and I will also
implement support in PC for it - but since I come from the OPENSTEP
side where there was no NSDocument I will first have to look at it
myself in geater detail...;-)

cheers, Phil

--
Philippe C.D. Robert | Senior Developer