NSSecureTextField almost finished

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: NSSecureTextField almost finished
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 15:58:03 -0700 (PDT)

The NSSecureTextField class is almost fixed.   I am having one small problem.
For some reason when I do:

[passwordField stringValue]

instead of giving me the value I typed, it gives me the value of the previous
text field.  This sounds like I am not setting something in one of my methods.
Does anyone know offhand what might be causing this to happen?

If necessary I can either commit the code as-is, or post it via email.

Thanks for any input, GJC

=====
Gregory John Casamento           Sr. Software Engineer