Re: apache.make

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: apache.make
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 17:41:32 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, in attach you find gnustep_conf - an Apache module implementing
Helge's suggestion.

For me, it works fine for CGI and JIGS servlets.

But apparently, on apache 1.3.12 I'm having troubles trying to make it
work for GNUstep-based modules <not considering the fact that apache
1.3.12 exposes its internal type BOOL - which clashes with the objc type
BOOL - in httpd.h - while on 1.3.14 the type is no longer exposed and Objc
compiles fine>.  Something strange is happening which I had not time to
enquiry too much about.

I'll try with a clean apache 1.3.14 at home tonight.

Suggestions and fixes are welcome.

The module is GNU LGPL and donated to the FSF as usual.