Re: Windows, DLLs and NSBundle

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: Windows, DLLs and NSBundle
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 04:06:52 +0100

Michael Scheibler wrote:
> I need to load dynamic libraries on windows.
> Currently I am using a highly modified gstep-0.6.5. I think Windows DLLs
> are not supported there.
> Does the latest snapshot support win dlls?

I think it should. I have changed gstep-make to support DLLs some time
ago and Adam ported the patches to the main tree.

Gstep-make should support both, DLLs as a linked library and bundles. I
use both styles all the time on NT.
If you have any specific questions, fell free to ask ;-)

Greetings
  Helge
--
SKYRIX Software AG - http://www.skyrix.com