Re: Windows, DLLs and NSBundle

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: Windows, DLLs and NSBundle
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 12:02:24 +0100

Hi,

which libobjc ? The default gcc one ?

I would suggest trying 'my' libobjc, as available in

  ftp://ftp.gnustep.org/pub/gnustep/contrib/

This libobjc compiles as a GNUstep-make library, thereby as a DLL. I
would guess that you currently compile against libobjc statically and
because of this end up with separate objc runtime environments (all
global variables of libobjc will be replicated in each DLL, eg you will
have multiple class registries).

Helge
--
SKYRIX Software AG - http://www.skyrix.com