Re: Windows, DLLs and NSBundle

From: Michael Scheibler
Subject: Re: Windows, DLLs and NSBundle
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 12:27:12 +0100

Now I tested everything without GNUstep. I just redirected the callback
routine to mine and called the winapi function LoadLibraryEx. Again, my
dll-class' +load method was invoked, but he doesn't get to my callback
routine.
In another dummy class' +load method I just redirected my callback
routine, and there it was invoked with the dummy class as parameter.
So the problem does only occur with dynamic loading.
And: it's not a problem in GNUstep but libobjc, as you have thought
already.
I'll try your implementation now.

Michael