Re: Frameworks, derived_src and allClasses

From: mirko . viviani
Subject: Re: Frameworks, derived_src and allClasses
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 23:35:25 +0000

You wrote:

> It seems that allClasses array is not well generated in derived_src file.
>
> For exemple, in gsweb/GSWeb.framework/derived_src/NSFramework_GSWeb.m, we get:
>         static NSString *allClasses[] = {,NULL};

Which system ?
I know that the current code does not work on NetBSD.

> Any idea ?

You have to check in which section gcc put the class code.

The current code which need to be changed to support various systems (in
framework.make):

          for f in $$objcfiles; do \
            sym=`nm -Pg $$f | awk '/__objc_class_name_/ {if($$2 == "R") print
$$1}' |
sed 's/__objc_class_name_//'`; \
            classes="$$classes $$sym"; \
          done; \