Release 0.6.7

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Release 0.6.7
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 00:20:06 +0100

 I find it great that Adam has decided to release the current version of
GNUstep as 0.6.7/0.9.1, we really should have done this a few weeks back
already, as there are that many usable new features in it.
But this also means that we now have to plan for any further releases.
What will make it into the next one and which features will have to wait
longer? I already made proposal for the next release plan, and also told
you what I am working on in the moment (DnD and NSColorPicker). As I
will be go on holidays in about one week, that work will pause for some
time, I will finish it after that. What should be my next steps after
that? And what should be the next release date for GNUstep?