Moving GNUstep CVS to subversions.gnu.org

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Moving GNUstep CVS to subversions.gnu.org
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 08:13:10 -0700

Now that things have calmed down for me a little, I'd like to discuss
moving the GNUstep CVS repository to subversions.gnu.org (Seriously,
this time). subversions has quite a few features now that make it pretty
useful, such as cvsweb access and anonymous rsync.

I don't expect that moving it will cause much trouble. Just a simple
script could switch over anyone's source to the new repository, and
hopefully much less than a day of down time.

If there's no objection, I'll start the process of doing this.

P.S. This won't affect the WindowMaker repository at all, although it
would be easy for me to switch that also - For any wm developers
listening in...

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics            | Fudd's law of opposition: Push
address@hidden  http://www.doc.com     | something hard enough, and it