Re: Task list updated

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Task list updated
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 17:22:11 +0000

On Friday, February 23, 2001, at 11:14 AM, Nicola Pero wrote:

> "Better integration with Window Maker of app icons, miniwindows, docking
> etc."

What is there that still needs to be done do you think?  All that stuff
seems to work pretty well for me... as long as you have an up to date
Window Maker and GNUstep of course.

> "Reasonable X policy for people not using Window Maker"

Again, what do you think needs doing here?  I pretty much only use Window Maker,
except for the occasional short test of stuff in enlightenment, so I don't
really know what problems there are.