Moving CVS to subversions.gnu.org

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Moving CVS to subversions.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 09:14:11 -0700

I'm going to try this move on Friday Mar 2. Hopefully this will mean
that CVS will be down for less than 24 hours.

For GNUstep developers, attached is a script that you can use to convert
your checkout source in place, without having to check it out again.

For WindoMaker developers, this will probably not work since you are
moving to a separate CVS project. I might be able to put a script
together for this, but it probably won't be available until I can test
it later.

For everyone - I'm pretty sure you'll still have write access via the
CVS pserver protocol, but you might want to register yourself on
http://savannah.gnu.org anyway. This will allow you to have SSH access
and ability to do a lot of other things. Please let me know when you
have done this so I can add you as a developer.

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics            | Fudd's law of opposition: Push
address@hidden  http://www.doc.com     | something hard enough, and it