ANNOUNCE: CVS Repository in new location

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: ANNOUNCE: CVS Repository in new location
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 08:51:09 -0700

GNUstep CVS is now working in it's new location at cvs.gnustep.org!
Contrary to what I said before, developers must use SSH to access the
repository, pserver access isn't enabled. Anonymous users can still use
pserver, however.

Also updating to the new location from already checked out sources is
slightly different than what I said before. Using the cvsrepo.sh script,
type from one level ABOVE the module you wish to update:

cvsrepo.sh :pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/gnustep MODULE
checked_out_dir

or if you are a developer:

cvsrepo.sh address@hidden:/cvsroot/gnustep MODULE
checked_out_dir

where:

NAME            MODULE
------          ------
core            gnustep/core
gsantlr         gnustep/dev-libs/gsantlr
gscrypt         gnustep/dev-libs/gscrypt
gsgd            gnustep/dev-libs/gsgd
gsweb           gnustep/dev-libs/gsweb
db              gnustep/dev-libs/db
extensions      gnustep/dev-libs/extensions
guile           gnustep/dev-libs/guile
java            gnustep/dev-libs/java
Gorm            gnustep/dev-apps/Gorm
tests           gnustep/dev-apps/test/gtests
examples        gnustep/usr-apps/examples

For example, I would type this to update my sources for core:

cvsrepo.sh address@hidden:/cvsroot/gnustep gnustep/core core

P.S. For some odd reason, I didn't have permission to copy certain
files, so I had to readd those to the repository after the transfer. Let
me know if you  find any other problems.

P.P.S. See https://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group_id=99 for more info.

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics            | Fudd's law of opposition: Push
address@hidden  http://www.doc.com     | something hard enough, and it