Change in language code

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Change in language code
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 17:26:15 +0100 (CET)

Hi

today I tried to run Gomoku in Italian and it didn't work any longer -
which surprised me since no change for the language code is registered in
the core base ChangeLog.

I looked at the core base code, and there *was* a change - please it's
very important that all changes to code - no matter how little - MUST be
recorded in the ChangeLog.

I think only indentation changes, and changes to comment can escape being
recorded in the ChangeLog.

About the change - using NSLanguages rather than Languages is fine for me
- but I'm not sure about the change - but it's not in my area so I won't
touch it.