Re: gstep-tests-1.0.0 broken...

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: gstep-tests-1.0.0 broken...
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 14:55:05 +0100 (BST)

> > make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/nunez/GNUStep.src/gnustep-
> > tests-1.0.0/Resources'
> > ./gtest-base
> > ./gtest-base: exec: guile-base: not found
>
> You need to do a 'make' before doing the 'make check'
>
> I know it's silly - but I guess developers tend to do things in stages
> habitually.
> I've updated the makefile in the CVS repository so that a 'make check'
> should build
> stuff before trying to use it.

Wouldn't it make sense to move guile-base inside the guile module ?

It seems to belong to there - it can be useful in other situations as well
... such as guile testing elsewhere ... not only for gnustep-base tests.

Incidentally, if we do that, we can drop the gnustep-tests RPM package, as
gnustep-tests would only contain guile test scripts to run and nothing to
install.  That would be a simplification.