Re: Backend functions

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Backend functions
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 07:11:20 +0100

On Sunday, April 22, 2001, at 09:21 PM, Fred Kiefer wrote:

I would like to radicalize my last mail. What about dropping the GSWxxx
functions and to keep only the methods? This includes:
GSWDefineAsUserObj, GSWViewIsFlipped, GSWindowDepthForScreen and
GSAvailableDepthsForScreen.

That sounds like a good idea to me - as long as we are sure we don't
drop anything that really *is* needed for performance.
In  general, the simpler and more consistent the organisation of
the code, the better.