Re: may 02, 2001 snapshot

From: mirko . viviani
Subject: Re: may 02, 2001 snapshot
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 09:15:22 +0000

You wrote:

> the "volatile short cw;" declaration in the #ifdef __FreeBSD__ section needed
> to be moved up above the call to GSSetLocaleC("");

It's already fixed.

> oh, and in the ($PREFIX)/System/Makefile/ix86 directory, instead of
"freebsdelf"
> being created, it was named "freebsd", which broke the configure step.

The configure step for fbsd was broken just before the 1.0 until my patch.
Yes, I have modified the dir from freebsdelf->freebsd and freebsd->freebsdaout
to be 'in sync' with freebsd dir structure (ie /lib, /lib/aout)
You have to remove config.cache(s) and reconfigure make/base.

Please let me know if you have other problems.

--
Bye,
  Mirko