RE: Themes on GnuStep?

From: Mondragon, Ian
Subject: RE: Themes on GnuStep?
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 14:19:10 -0500

hmmmm...wouldn't that be nice. (not that my name's anywhere in the codebase.
yet.  ;-)

> It would probably be cheaper for Apple to hire everyone that has
> contributed
> more than 2 lines of code to GnuStep than it would be to sue each and
> everyone
> of us, in the various countries we live in.

********************Legal Disclaimer**************************
This email may contain confidential information and is
 only for the use of the intended or named recipient.  It
has been prepared solely for informational purposes
from sources believed to be reliable, and is not a
solicitation, commitment or offer.  All information is
subject to change without notice, and is provided
without warranty as to its completeness or accuracy.  If
 you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution,
copying or other use of this email and its attachments
(if any) is strictly prohibited and may be a violation of
law.  If you have received this email in error, please
immediately delete this email and all copies of it from
your system (including any attachments), destroy any
hard copies of it, and notify the sender.  Thank you.