Re: is Gorm still under development?

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: is Gorm still under development?
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 06:59:14 +0100

On Thursday, May 17, 2001, at 09:20 PM, Robert E. Hartley wrote:

> I noticed that the Gorm link was desensitized at:
> http://www.gnustep.org/developers/devapps.html

Was that ever a live link?  I'm not sure where it would have gone to as I
never produced an individual web page for Gorm, considering it as just part of the whole GNUstep package. I assigned copyright to the FSF, so it's not
an external project with copyright owned by anyone else.

Is it still undergoing active development, or is it looking to be
adopted?

It's getting very occasional work ... I don't have time to actively develop
at the moment, but I think Adam is working on it somewhat.

Certainly it needs someone to contribute big chunks ... editors for various
controls, support for grouping controls in boxes and scrollviews etc,
support for snap-to-grid to aide layout of controls ...