Re: Disabling inline in mframe.m

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: Disabling inline in mframe.m
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 05:16:23 +0200 (CEST)

>     GCC 3.0 has still problems with inline nested functions, but I'm not sure
>     that that will be fixed (btw, official GCC 3.0 release is now scheduled in
>     less than a month).
>
> Could you send a bug report to address@hidden and cc me?

There are two bug reports on GNATS about this -

PR/938:

http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view&pr=938&database=gcc

PR/2939

http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view&pr=2939&database=gcc

This second one was closed by mistake - Mark Mitchell didn't notice that
the bug PR/2924 he fixed didn't contain the inline, while this one *does*
contain the inline, so thought he had fixed this one as well.  I asked him
to reopen it (I Cc:ed you in case you were interested).