Drag & Drop

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Drag & Drop
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 00:49:03 +0200

I just tested drag and drop this weekend (as I made some changes to it)
with Gorm and the dragged image is not shown any more before it gets
dropped. I checked if this could be the result of any of my changes on
the drag code or the changes on NSBitmapImageRep, but I could not find
any proof of this. It might as well have resulted from the switch to
XFree86 4.0.3 or some other changes to GNUstep.
Has anybody any idea on this problem? What is working for you and when
did it change?
Sorry, normaly I check the current code before doing any changes, but I
would not have expected any such result.