Re: GNUSTEP_PATHPREFIX_LIST

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: GNUSTEP_PATHPREFIX_LIST
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 12:58:34 +0200

Richard Frith-Macdonald wrote:
> Does the above mean that you use the env variable and parse it by
> separating
> on the colon, or do you actually use the GSStandardPathPrefixes()
> function?

As you know, I'm not using gstep-base. So I don't use the
GSStandardPathPrefixes function but rather use the environment variable
in either libFoundation or some special SKYRiX code.

I wonder whether it would be better to eliminate all the *ROOT's as
environment variables and always use the prefix-list in code ?!
Just an idea.

Greetings
  Helge
--
SKYRIX Software AG - http://www.skyrix.com
Web Application Technology for Enterprises