Re: dnd problem

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: dnd problem
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 19:44:30 +0200

Hi Luis,

This does not exactly prove that your drag and drop problem is caused by
pasteboard problems, but you really should look into those, before
investigating the D&D. For me this looks like the pasteboard does not
supply the data it is asked for. (We seem to have another problem here
that still tries to parse nil, as if it were RTF data. I will correct
this, one of the next days)
This might be a communication problem with the pasteboard program, and I
am no help with this any more. Perhaps Richard might be able to give you
a helpful advice. One of this days I will commit the pasteboard test
program I saved from gui/Testing and got it working again, than you will
be able to test with that.

Best wishes