Is anyone else trying to get GNUstep working on StrongArm?

From: Robert Hartley
Subject: Is anyone else trying to get GNUstep working on StrongArm?
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 01:50:18 -0500

Hi all,

Every few months I grab a fresh CVS pull of GCC and GNUstep, just to see
if it wil work at all on a StrongArm chip.

I do not have the time/knowledge to describe/investigate it further than
what I have mentioned in past postings, but thought I might ask in case
anyone has had any success on StrongArm Linux machine slike the iPAQ or
NetWinder.

So:
Is anyone else trying to get GNUstep working on StrongArm?

thanks,

Robert.

PS: It is the same as ever on the StrongArm. Broken.  I would delve
further, but am overloaded and travelling too much as it is.