Re: Changes to NSWorkspace

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Changes to NSWorkspace
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 10:35:37 -0700

Enrico Sersale wrote:

Now if we consider also some methods as
[-selectFile:inFileViewerRootedAtPath:], where the NSWorkspace class must
know of the existence of a viewer, I think that it becomes obvious that,
if we want an integration, only a *full* integration is reasonable.

I'd prefer not to intergrate everything into NSWorkspace. I think it would be better if NSWorkspace just looked for a complient workspace manager (e.g. GWorkspace) and told it to perform the operation.

P.S.
Please, can somebody add me to the address@hidden list too?
If Fred Kiefer had not have sent this mail directly to me too, I've had
not seen it...