base library Localizable.strings

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: base library Localizable.strings
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 22:54:42 +0000 (GMT)

I was considering implementing the translation of the messages for the
base and gui libraries ... should be just enough to use

[[NSBundle gnustepBundle] localizedStringForKey: string
                                          value: string
                                          table: @"BaseLocalizable"];

for all messages to be displayed.

But work on this has already been initiated in the base library, except
the file is called Localizable.strings - this doesn't look right, because
the gui library will have its own file and it must go in the same
directory - so I would rather call them something like

BaseLocalizable.strings
GuiLocalizable.strings
XgpsLocalizable.strings

or something similar (suggestions welcome).

Can I rename the base library Localizable.strings to
BaseLocalizable.strings ?  Any reasons why I shouldnt' ?